Monday, March 11, 2013

Artist - Barbara Peacock

Barbara Peacock
Art, of all types, is my passion. It has always amazed me that so many little nothings can become one beautiful something.....be it grains of sand or strokes from a brush!
As I have grown into the realm of art.... it has all become limitless. The best work I have ever done, in any medium, I’ve taken on without a clue as to just how capable I actually am of completing it “to my own satisfaction”. But I have never been a quitter and I try to never doubt my own ability. I also will never make "the second one"- no series- each one leads to the next. I find that “Once I master the art form in my heart of hearts.....it is time to move on to the next challenge, the higher mountain, and see where it will lead me.” Does a true ‘artist’ only work in one medium....or in many? Contact Barbara Peacock - bajababa5@gmail.com.

No comments: