Thursday, February 2, 2012

Artist Spotlight - Vickie Rama

Vickie Rama 
Self taught crafter--I find it hard to call myself an "Artist". To me that word has always meant Years of being taught (by   another person ) to do something special with their hands and tools.  I owned a Ceramic Shop in Michigan for 5 years at the young age of 25. then a Porcelain Doll Shop for 25 years..I have done so many crafts over the years that I was shocked to discover that I could be a carver also..And I do love doing it.


I moved  to San Felipe in 07. And  have been craving Bone and Horn since  late 09..And it seems not to badly, because people are welling to purchase and wear some of my creations ..This year I will be trying to carve some wood also..." ART" I just do what I enjoy doing..and appriecate that others like it. thank you all.

No comments: